Step into our office! Green Heiress Holistic Health takes great pride not only in our work, but in the space we’ve created for our practice. Our mission is to provide a sacred space for those seeking a better quality of life, ensuring that our center is a place of recovery and rejuvenation. And that mission couldn’t happen if our space didn’t support our mission from the ground up.
Our recently renovated location opened in January of this year. Some have described our space as a “honeycomb”, which would not be entirely inaccurate. The “honeycomb” is located above Zen Juice in Aspinwall, and our entrance is nestled between Zen Juice and Randita’s Organic Vegan Cafe. Once you’ve entered Green Heiress, you’ll find our practice and treatment rooms spread out between two levels, each supporting our efforts to make Green Heiress a place of tranquility, calmness, and peace.
Why so much space? Each room serves a specific purpose in our interconnected wellness center. It allows our practitioners and teachers to easily offer each of the services we want to provide to the local community. Here’s what you’ll find at Green Heiress:
- A Yoga & Movement Studio. Walk into our main area and your eyes will quickly go to our large yoga and movement studio. For many, yoga is an essential part of bringing harmony and balance into their life. Our large studio allows individuals to practice in groups and partake in a large number of yoga and movement styles.
- A Library (And Massage & Private Yoga Room). Tucked away on the third floor is a peaceful little room that serves a big purpose. While it can sometimes be used for a massage session, it’s primary purpose is to provide a comfortable space to read an item in our library of resources. (And if you don’t have the time to finish your reading, you can check out one of our books!)
- Consulting Rooms. Green Heiress is home to quite a few consulting rooms. Draw your eyes away from our large yoga studio, and you will find two consulting offices on our main floor alone. Not to be outdone, our upper level also houses a couple of consulting offices. Here, people can meet with our practitioners for energy healing sessions, counseling, nutritional guidance, and more – all within a quiet, private space.
- A Meditation Nook. Directly down the hall from our library is a private, tranquil meditation space. Separated from the distractions of daily operations, this little nook is a source of pride – and is beloved by many.
- Massage Studios. Massage is an integral part of our practice, as it helps some individuals get a boost in their energy levels, relieve and lessen their stress levels, or even address a physical pain point that affects daily movements. Because it’s so important, we offer many spaces for it as a result. Two massage rooms can be found on our main floor, and as mentioned, the library in the upper level can double as a massage studio.
Much like Green Heiress as a whole, these beautiful rooms are designed to be used in any way that will benefit you. Whether you are most interested in using our yoga rooms, or your journey includes multiple areas of interest, our space can help rediscover your inner balance, create the peace that you need, and allow you to embrace your daily life with vigor and enthusiasm.